Fungus Part 3

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

I wish I have more time with the greens and see new things in my yard. As tomorrow is the "Good Friday" public holiday in Sabah, today we are given extra holiday which called 'cuti peristiwa' in my workplace. Not all schools are having this extra day but since mine is a mission school than we got something extra special. Not rushing as always for work I took a walk with my daughter to see if I can find new fungus growing. The walk was not frustrating yet it gave me some of these new fungus. I saw some different ones and same fungus, anyway just to highlight my extra holidays and weekends here are some of the new and old species that I found..
just like two golf balls, except one was smaller..
this can be eaten, but not enough for one plate..
a flower look alike fungi
curling there among the greens
the color of bark's tree but more to flower shape with no petals
an open classic Chinese umbrella
and a closed umbrella :)

4 Inspiring Leaves:

v April 09, 2009 10:49 AM  

Love mushrooms. Tasty just like chicken. But gotta be careful since there are many that are poisonous.

FJL April 09, 2009 10:55 AM  

I like to make soup mushrooms and yes with one that can be eaten. :)

Bangchik and Kakdah April 09, 2009 11:13 PM  

FJL ... Love to play with golfball mushrooms when we were kids... just kick them ... a game amongs the naughty (rather adventurous) ones, on who kicked the longest!! ... cheers

FJL April 10, 2009 10:59 AM  

The golfball mushrooms were indeed quite small just like the lizard's egg, and they were so tiny that I just left them where they were. The one that you kicked when you were kids I think thats the big one, so far didn't find bigger ones yet..:)

Followers

Where the inspiration comes

Where the inspiration comes

  © Blogger template Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP