A Short Post for May..

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

Its been a month since my last post. Time really flies, and so many things happened during that time. Just not quite in the mood to write but I did some gardening as well and also taking pictures for future posts to fill that time but did not write a new post here. Today I decided to write something as I will be away for the school break and maybe couldn't reach the net and it will be a long time to reach June, just in case my fellow bloggers are wondering where Ive been all this while. Here's a little snap of what Ive been through during those blank entry.

8 Inspiring Leaves:

islandgal246 May 28, 2009 8:57 PM  

ooooh that looks painful! Sorry about that hand and hope all goes well with it. Glad to have you back. Take good care of yourself.

J.C. May 29, 2009 11:09 AM  

Hi, I have missing your postings. Glad to know that you are back. I was wondering what happened that you have stopped posting.

Hope you will be back on your feet again to post on your blogs. Looking at the photo, were you ill and in the hospital?

Whatever it is, I wish you well and welcome back! Bet other bloggers have also been missing you! Take care.

FJL May 29, 2009 8:14 PM  

Hi Helen and J.C,
Thanks for your get well wish for me. Im fine now and yes I was admitted to the hospital but that was a month ago and now Im back to work. I took the picture as being in the ward you will have lots of time doing nothing :)
My post in my other blog will tell the story.
Wish you all the best in your gardening and hey I will have lots of readings when I come back from my school break this June. Hope I can spare my time :)

Bangchik and Kakdah June 06, 2009 2:48 PM  

FJL....

Get well soon.....

~ bangchik

Bangchik and Kakdah June 06, 2009 2:49 PM  

Get well soon...

FJL June 07, 2009 12:17 PM  

Bangchik and Kakdah : I will ..and thanks :)

Stephanie June 10, 2009 4:09 PM  

Just dropped by to say hello. I have not been blog visiting for some time. I didn't realise that they are so many more Malaysian gardening on blotanical. Glad I found you. But gosh what happened? I hope that you would get well soon. Have a wonderful day!

FJL June 18, 2009 1:41 AM  

Stephanie:
Hi thanks for hopping in. Im glad to know you too through Blotanical. Just been not well for a while but am getting fine and flow with the go :)..have a wonderful day to you too.

Followers

Where the inspiration comes

Where the inspiration comes

  © Blogger template Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP