Fungus Part 2

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its been a while since my last updates. New Year has come and a week has passed with no new greens. Breaking the stillness, I took a walk during the cold morning hour with fungus that were new to my eyes.

layers of them

I think this one can be eaten, known as the amburung in my place, has something like a small leech on top, didn't dare to touch

this one is unique with marble colors

small yellow ones
soft small and white
mixed with a dab of pink
a spread white ones
another mixed of grey brown and white
makes a pretty classic Chinese umbrella * winks*

9 Inspiring Leaves:

Zach January 14, 2009 9:51 AM  

Wow, that is a pretty crazy mushroom! Nice blog!

Zach January 14, 2009 9:52 AM  

P.S. I found you on Botanical.

Jan January 14, 2009 10:49 AM  

I have a bunch of fungus/mushroom photos that I took last fall while in Maine. I've been meaning to post them. When I do, I'll link to you:) Jan

FJL January 14, 2009 9:02 PM  

Hi Vioboy, Thanks for stopping by, yeah let it be crazy for me to snap some pics :)

Thanks for2day : Jan its been a pleasure for me to have you here, looking forward to see your mushroom/fungus, I think they will be lovely.

Zach January 15, 2009 5:53 AM  

That is a wonderful tip for saving money. Would it be okay if I add onto my blog post?

Zach January 15, 2009 5:56 AM  

Sorry wrong person. I am glad though that you stopped off at my blog. You too have great pics. What type of camera do you have?

FJL January 16, 2009 9:23 AM  

Vioboy : Its okay.
- my camera is just the Sony Cybershot, I think yours using Nikon or Canon brand. The pictures were sharp and look like every details can be seen there..It really talks. :)

Sandie lee January 25, 2009 12:26 AM  

Even the fungus is pretty where you live...I'm jealous. I'm buried under three feet of snow :(

FJL January 27, 2009 8:07 PM  

Sandie : Then bring over some snow here ;) Just wondering how's the feel, I guess I will freeze as I never feel that experience except from the ice in the fridge :)

Followers

Where the inspiration comes

Where the inspiration comes

  © Blogger template Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP